Shiratori Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Chiba Plant defines the entries described below as the Environmental Policy for all operations involved in the manufacture of active pharmaceutical ingredients, food additives and functional organic compounds in order to act with a consciousness of environmental conservation of the abundant Earth and resource recycling-oriented society.
May 14, 2019
- We strive for the prevention of environmental pollution by promoting further energy/resource saving and the reduction of industrial waste along with pressing ahead with appropriate managements of chemical substances and our effluent treatment facility.
- We strive for environmental conservation by complying with environment-related laws, regulations and other requirements.
- We promote the establishment of an environmental management system and continuous improvements of environmental load reduction for operations in our plant.
We establish environmental goals for environmental objectives described below and strive for the achievement of them along with conducting a regular review of them.
1) Prevention of global warning (Promotion of energy-saving activities)
2) Appropriate management and reduction of industrial wastes
3) Appropriate management of our effluent treatment facility
4) Appropriate management of chemical substances and resource saving
5) Promotion of environmental education
- This Policy will be reviewed as necessary, disseminated to all employees and released to persons outside the company.
Shiratori Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.